Explorer

New Guidelines For Shooting Movies And TV Serials: FWICE Has Set Up Team For Monitoring On Sets

Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) has issued new guidelines for the shooting of films and TV serials. Take a look at them here.

Mumbai: The Bollywood industry has been facing a lot of trouble due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Last year, during the nationwide lockdown, the Entertainment industry had to suffer a huge loss and many people lost their jobs during that period. Now, due to the new wave of coronavirus, the industry is once again facing trouble due to the weekend lockdown and night curfew in Mumbai. Due to the lockdown, the shooting of films and TV serials are being affected. Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray held a meeting with the organizations associated with the directors and producers of the industry to take utmost precautions during the shooting. New guidelines have been announced for the industry in this new wave of COVID-19.

Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) has issued new guidelines for the shooting of films and TV serials. Take a look at the new guidelines here:

  • The shooting of crowded scenes and dance numbers involving many people will not be allowed.
  • On the sets, it will be mandatory to wear masks continuously. Also, people working in production and post-production should also wear masks in the office.
  • FWICE has set up a team to follow and monitor guidelines on sets and production spaces.
  • Any person or production unit violating the issued guidelines will have to face consequences by FWICE.

President of FWICE, B.N. Tiwari told ABP News, “Due to COVID-19, all kinds of steps have already been taken by the industry. But in view of the talks with the State government, we have taken these additional steps which in view of the rising number of COVID-19 cases are very important.”

He further added, “According to the guidelines set by the State government, the lockdown will be followed on behalf of the industry from 8 pm on Friday night to 7 am on Monday and during this time no shooting will be done. During this period, activities of pre and post-production will also not be allowed.”

The new guidelines issued by FWICE will be in addition to the standard operating procedure issued earlier, which will remain in force till April 30, 2021, as the Maharashtra government has issued COVID-19 guidelines till this date.

Top Headlines

Rupa Dutta Gets Court Relief In Colaba Theft Case, Bail Granted On Rs 50,000 Bond
Rupa Dutta Gets Court Relief In Colaba Theft Case, Bail Granted On Rs 50,000 Bond
Twisha Sharma Case: CBI Says She Made Distress Calls To Parents, Reveals Details Of Last 30 Minutes Before Death
Twisha Sharma Case: CBI Says She Made Distress Calls To Parents, Reveals Details Of Last 30 Minutes Before Death
‘Even People In Pakistan…’: Kangana Ranaut Takes A Swipe At Sonia Gandhi Over Vande Mataram Row
‘Even People In Pakistan…’: Kangana Ranaut Takes A Swipe At Sonia Gandhi Over Vande Mataram Row
Preeta Mathur Of ‘Jis Lahore Nahin Vekhya’ Reviews ‘Batwara 1947’: ‘Doesn’t Give Good Impression Of Lahore’
Preeta Mathur Of ‘Jis Lahore Nahin Vekhya’ Reviews ‘Batwara 1947’: ‘Doesn’t Give Good Impression Of Lahore’

Videos

BREAKING NEWS: Champat Rai and Anil Mishra Get Clean Chit in Ram Temple Donation Case
POLITICAL ROW: Vande Mataram Controversy Intensifies After Congress Sings Only Two Verses
BIG CONTROVERSY: Naxalism Victims Question Leaders Calling Themselves ‘Ideological Naxals’
Breaking News: Delhi Police Tells Supreme Court No Excessive Force Used During July 20 Student Protest
Breaking: Ram Temple Donation Theft SIT Report Gives Clean Chit to Champat Rai, Anil Mishra

Photo Gallery

25°C
New Delhi
Rain: 100mm
Humidity: 97%
Wind: WNW 47km/h
See Today's Weather
powered by
Accu Weather
Embed widget