Explorer

‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ to go OFF AIR? Here is the COMPLETE TRUTH

Is popular 'The Kapil Sharma Show' going off air?

Mumbai: Only days after actor Ajay Devgn left the sets of "The Kapil Sharma Show" as Kapil Sharma had not arrived, Sony Entertainment Channel on Thursday announced a "short break" with the comedian. The clarification comes amidst news that the popular comedy show was being replaced with "The Drama Company". An official spokesperson from the channel said in a statement: "Kapil has been under the weather for sometime now, due to which we have mutually agreed to take a short break. However, once Kapil has recovered completely, we will start shooting once again. We value our relationship with Kapil and wish him a speedy recovery." The grapevine was abuzz that the show may be taken off air, but a source from the channel said a lot of wrong stories were doing the rounds.

I love my fans ????????????

A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on

Thank u #aamirkhan sir for #Dangal bcoz of u we r meeting with these beautiful people.. #phogatsisters A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on

Don't miss the Birthday Party on #TKSS #SonyTvturns21 ????

A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on

A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on
My favourite #AjayDevgan and #Kajol celebrating Diwali with us on #TKSS. :))) keep laughing - HAPPY DIWALI ???????? A post shared by Kapil Sharma (@kapilsharma) on
"The show is not going anywhere. It is still here and during the break, we are putting repeats at the 8.00 p.m slot," the source told IANS, adding that no fresh episodes would be shot, for now. The official statement from the channel comes after Devgn visited the sets of the show to promote his forthcoming film "Baadshaho" earlier this week. He had reportedly walked out from the sets in anger after Kapil failed to arrive for the shoot, though Devgn later clarified that he didn't leave in a huff. Some reports said Kapil was partying till the wee hours and wasn't able to wake up on time to make it to the shoot. However, Devgn said he didn't know the reason behind the comedian's absence from the shoot that day. Well, nothing seems to be in Kapil's favour since his infamous fight with Sunil Grover. Many of his team member left the show including Sugandha Mishra, Ali Asgar and Upasna Singh.

Top Headlines

Bigg Boss 20: Rajat Bedi, Mouni Roy, Mary Kom Could Enter Salman Khan's Show
Bigg Boss 20: Rajat Bedi, Mouni Roy, Mary Kom Could Enter Salman Khan's Show
Jasmine Bhasin Suffers Memory Loss After ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 15’ Stunt, Says She Still Can’t Remember Parts Of It
Jasmine Bhasin Suffers Memory Loss After ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 15’ Stunt, Says She Still Can’t Remember Parts Of It
Amitabh Bachchan’s KBC 18 Question On Yash Goes Viral Ahead Of ‘Toxic’ Release | WATCH
Amitabh Bachchan’s KBC 18 Question On Yash Goes Viral Ahead Of ‘Toxic’ Release | WATCH
Bigg Boss 20 Gets A Major Twist As Salman Khan Announces 'Extra Jeevandan' For Contestants
Bigg Boss 20 Gets A Major Twist As Salman Khan Announces 'Extra Jeevandan' For Contestants

Videos

BREAKING: Rahul Gandhi's Police Station Protest Intensifies as Congress Demands FIR in Pellet Gun Case
BREAKING: Rahul Gandhi Stages Sit-In Outside Delhi Police Station, Demands FIR Over Pellet Gun Case
Breaking News: Rahul Gandhi Seeks FIR Over Alleged Pellet Gun Use Against Students in Delhi
Breaking: Rahul Gandhi Demands FIR Over Alleged Pellet-Gun Use on Students, Stays at Delhi Police Station
Breaking: Rahul Gandhi at Delhi Police HQ: Possible Jantar Mantar Pellet-Gun Complaint Under Review

Photo Gallery

25°C
New Delhi
Rain: 100mm
Humidity: 97%
Wind: WNW 47km/h
See Today's Weather
powered by
Accu Weather
Embed widget