Explorer

OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G India Launch Officially Confirmed. Everything We Know

The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is slated to be officially unveiled in India on February 17 as a mid-range smartphone.

New Delhi: OnePlus is set to launch a new model in the Nord series next week. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is slated to be officially unveiled in India on February 17 as a mid-range smartphone. The handset maker has teased the design of the upcoming Nord CE 2 5G ahead of the launch and according to that the device is going to sport a punch-hole display and a triple camera set-up at the rear. Earlier in December, the smartphone was spotted on the BIS website and also spotted in the source code of OnePlus' website.

"The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is coming soon, and it's going to be #ALittleMoreThanYoudExpect. Stay tuned!," the company tweeted from its handle @OnePlus_IN on Thursday.

According to the teaser shared by OnePlus, a power button was seen on the right side of the Nord CE 2 5G and the volume rocker was housed on the left side of the smartphone. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G would also take a break from the traditional OnePlus design trait with an alert slider. Previous leaks and rumours suggest that the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G may launch with a 6.4-inch full-HD+ AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz and the device could be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset. However, the company has not revealed further details of the upcoming Nord device.

Some reports last month suggested that the OnePlus Nord 2T with a MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset would be announced sometime in February, but now the company is gearing up to launch the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G.

Earlier this month, OnePlus had also confirmed that it was looking to expand beyond smartphones and launch new models in its smart TV portfolio in India. The company said that the OnePlus TV Y1S and the OnePlus TV Y1S Edge will be launched at an online launch event soon. The OnePlus TV Y1S will be available at online channels while the latter will be available at offline channels.

Meanwhile, Realme is also set to launch its Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro+ smartphones in the country on February 16. Both the devices are reportedly going to launch with a 60W charger in the box.

Top Headlines

Jharkhand Cancels Exam, Accepts Students' Demands; CID To Probe Tests Since 2014
Jharkhand Cancels Exam, Accepts Students' Demands; CID To Probe Tests Since 2014
‘Bar Council Cannot Run A Law College’: Prashant Bhushan Tells Supreme Court
‘Bar Council Cannot Run A Law College’: Prashant Bhushan Tells Supreme Court
BJP’s New Team: 51 New Faces, 14 Leaders Retained-Who Made The Cut?
BJP’s New Team: 51 New Faces, 14 Leaders Retained-Who Made The Cut?
Is Devendra Fadnavis Leaving Post? Why Maharashtra CM Met PM Modi Amid Delhi Buzz
Is Fadnavis Leaving Post? Why Maharashtra CM Met PM Modi Amid Delhi Buzz

Videos

Twisha Sharma Case: CBI Chargesheet Says Death Was Suicide
Breaking News: Ujjain Mahakal Temple Panic After Current Rumour, Devotees Injured During Nag Panchami Rush
Breaking News: Ujjain Mahakal Crowd Panic Leaves 13 Injured Amid Current Rumour, Crowd Management Questions Rise9
Breaking: Sawan Monday Turns Tragic as Lakhisarai Stampede, Birbhum Fire and Ujjain Chaos Raise Alarm
Breaking News: NTA Faces Fresh Heat as NSUI Protests UGC NET Re-Exam, Demands Accountability

Photo Gallery

25°C
New Delhi
Rain: 100mm
Humidity: 97%
Wind: WNW 47km/h
See Today's Weather
powered by
Accu Weather
Embed widget